The best and most high-quality dental emergency service in case of acute toothache in Kharkiv
Today doctors on duty are:
Kalchuk Roman Olegovich (Кальчук Роман Олегович) – dental surgeon
ValeoDent is the only private dental clinic on emergency duty in Kharkiv which possess all types of dental services and also is specialized on emergency dental service. The dental clinic works on weekends and holidays as well.
WE WILL HELP EVERYONE!!!
You would better come to us if you have anything of the following:
• ongoing acute toothache
• acute toothache in a child
• acute toothache at night
• toothache after tooth nerve extraction
• ”wisdom tooth” started to teethe
• toothache after canal filling
• toothache after dental filling
• biting became painful after tooth filling
• analgesic tablets do not help in acute toothache
• you cannot sleep due to toothache
• pain or bleeding after tooth extraction
• inflammation of gums
• tooth has chipped and hurts the tongue
• tooth crown fall out
• dental bridge prosthesis has ruined
• you have hard toothache in Kharkiv, but your dentist says: "It’s ok :-)!"
• your dentist is not accessible
• you can make an appointment to your dentist, but only for tomorrow and just at evening
• your dentist is on vacancy
• you are from other city or transient in Kharkiv and you have hard toothache
• consultation by dentist is needed
• you need to treat your teeth urgently
We make it possible to undergo treatment in our clinic, without need to wait for morning.
If you experience a toothache at night – you are not obliged to look for dentist all over the city. You may call us by phone numbers of clinic “Valeodent” listed below – and make an appointment to the dental doctor in 30 minutes in clinic “Valeodent” by the address: Kharkiv, Komandarma Korka Street (улица Командарма Корка), 12.
If you put off the appointment you lose the time (which could be used for healing a tooth instead of its extraction)and awaiting for even more severe complications (distribution of inflammation on neighbor teeth or purulent changes with their spreading to surrounding soft tissues).
Experienced specialists in 24-hour and night duty dentistry will carry out the diagnosis and make consultation.
Painlessly, in sterile sonditions, our specialists will render urgent first dental aid (emergent dental aid) and conduct full treatment of teeth at night or healing of teeth at evening.
Our dentist on a twenty-four hour basis will relieve you from pain, and next day you may visit your dentist quietly and without pain or continue the treatment in our clinic.
In order to make an appointment in our clinic please strictly follow the sequence of actions described below.
So, summon up your courage and...
1. Call 068 614 53 35 or 099 960 94 77
You may make a call, and we will call back.
2. Report the problem to a dentist by phone.
Do not hesitate :-) call, request, ask.
We will answer all your questions in detail.
Inform us about the time you can arrive.
Address of 24-hour dentistry:
Kharkiv, Komandarma Korka Street, 12 (ул. Командарма Корка, 12).
Feedbacks about our dentistry are available
Why it is worthy to address specifically to us:
• we have X-ray unit, it is low-dose, applicable for pregnant women and children.
• we are trying to explain the cause of your disease to you and obligatory maximally in detail describe what we will do and what methods of tooth treatment may be applied in your case. The only exclusion is when we have veeery big flow of patients with acute toothache, but anyway our doctor will explain and describe everything, but very briefly.
• after conducted treatment our doctors inform you about their phone numbers and are accessible for you 24 hours a day, i. e. you may call your doctor and ask about your problem any time. It is usual for us.
• we make a plan of treatment in which mention all needed manipulations and their cost, one issue represent for you, the other one is kept in your accounting card. Everything is very clear and understandable.
• just from the moment of entering to our clinic everyone sinks into the atmosphere of goodwill,attention and compassionateness from every of our specialists.
• every doctor conducts not only ability to heal the ill tooth, but also attention, care and individual approach to every patient.
• everyone who at least once attend the dental clinic “ValeoDent” will appreciate the cleanness ofrooms, comfortableness and convenience which are an integral part of modern service.
• the wide spectrum of dental services – treatment of teeth, surgery, orthopedy, pediatric dentistry – may be obtained all together and in one place.
• our prices correspond to the quality of conducted work.
• we guarantee that you will not experience any pain during the treatment. This is because we use modern anesthetic medications for anesthesia on the base of acting agent – articaine. By the efficacy of anesthesia preparations on the base of articaine are 10 times more powerful than novocaine and 4 times more powerful than lidocaine, which guarantees 100 % of anesthesia during the treatment.
• we will do all our best to avoid extraction, but to save and heal your tooth instead.
• dental services in our clinics is performed only with assistant, in “four hands” which supports European standards of quality of treatment and sterility.
• we do everything to save your tooth, for that we have special broach bits for dental channels filling (if earlier dental channels have been filled and it the tooth started to inflame, broach of channels filling is obligatory), attachments for ultrasound unit for processing of dental roots channels (when special thin ultrasound attachment is inserted into a root channel the effect of cavitation is created there, and all the contents is washed-out and cleared, by this good conditions for inflammation and pain liquidation are possessed).
• we have a big experience of treating and saving the teeth which have been stated by other doctors as “liable for extraction”.
• our doctors with work experience on acute toothache service for more than 10 years,will correctly put the diagnosis and perform the high-quality treatment. Acute pain in 80 % of cases is complicated clinical picture and symptomatics, and medical care should be conducted only by experienced doctor.
• we use novel methods of treatment, approved by time, which are intended to save your tooth.
• we have modern equipment, including ultrasound unit.
• we use new modern instruments.
• we start accounting card for each patient.
• after the dental service we give an excerpt where the diagnosis is described in detail together with its reasoning and what treatment was conducted, recommendations after the treatment.
• the dental surgeon and dental therapist are on duty 24 hours a day.
• doctor collects all complaints and performs a revision of oral cavity.
• doctor informs about diagnosis, needed aid and price of treatment.
• our personnel fills the medical documentation (general information, contacts, complains).
• you sign an informed agreement for a treatment.
• it is better if you ask the doctor for any questions you might have about a treatment, even if you think they are foolish :-)
• a treatment is performed, recommendations are made.
If you have X-ray pictures (films) of your teeth or a panoramic radiogram, please take them with you, they might help in the diagnosis and during the treatment without need for additional expose to rays.
P. S.: If you have a toothache and you decided to take an anesthetic preparations, the pain may really disappear.
But in this way you may draw to the need of tooth extraction, while it could be treated if you admit to a dentist in time as early as possible. From other side, if you have taken an anesthetic and pain did not disappear or has diminished temporarily, and only then you admit to a dentist, it would be more difficult to put a diagnosis because of “blurriness” of clinical picture on the background of used anesthetics.
That is why we strongly recommend not to wait and think that everything will be over with time. In 95 % of cases,it will not – otherwise we would not stay on duty at nights.
Call to make an appointment: 068 614 53 35, 099 960 94 77.